Obstructive jaundice patient, high sugar level, taking boiled food, no improve. What diet should be taken?

Hello ! my dad is having a type ii diabeties (age 52) and suffering from obstuctive jaundice . His sugar level are high It would be really helpful if you could suggest some diet for him which do not elevate his sugar levels as well as aid in curing jaundice. we have been giving him all boiled food.. but still his sugar and jaundice have risen up.. please suggest me what to do... and what diet should be given to him...He has tested his diabeties yesterday and his fasting is 309 and post prandial glucose is 398 ...
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012