Obstetric ultrasound report said uterus is anteverted and gravid, adnexal mass lesion seen. Explain

obstetric ultrasound report: uterus is anteverted and gravid. an intrauterine gestational sac measuring 2.1*1.7*2.3cm is seen there is good decudual reaction no fetal node is seen at present this corresponds to gestational age of about 6 week by sac size no evidence of subchorionic haematoma seen internal os is closed no adnexal mass lesion are seen righ ovarian corpus lutem measuring 1.5cm noted. kindly reply what does this report mean... im very desperate to know and also confirm me how many weeks / months pregnant am I... YYYY@YYYY monika....
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012