ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder (OCD)

Hey recently these thoughts have been coming into my head and it all started with thinking how happy i am in my relationship with my fiance and how i have never felt so happy. In work there is a guy who i went with years ago and then these thoughts started coming into my head what if such or whatever were to happen and i started to freak out because i was thinking to myself what the hell am i thinking. Then my head started going through all the men in my past life and it is killing me. ITS Like my mind automatically thinks of them without me knowing and it depresses the hell out of me and it is damaging and hurting me soo much that i can barely concentrate on my happy times now because i feel so negative all the time? I know myself that i would never never act on my thoughts but i just want my brain to return to normality. What can i do? Please

Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010
i would advise you to meet a psychiatrist immediately to rule out other diagnosis so that it would be easy to put you on to a right medications once they confirm the diagnosis.
do not ignore your symptoms and if they persist consult your physician immediately.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Meditation for an hour or so every day. Learn to control your thoughts, focus and awareness so you can silence your internal dialogue before it starts yapping again. Control over one's awareness is true power.