Obsession, repeated thinking about one thing, no focus, difficulty in sleeping. Advice?

Please help me I am quite worried. I am 13 years old and think i m suffering from some sort of OCD insomnia . I have this strange obsession sort of thing where i can t stop thinking about one thing on and on and on, and this has been happening for about 5 weeks, with 3 topics. It s a lot worse when i am trying to go to sleep but can t because there s nothing i can focus on.I literally can t stop connecting anything to this single thing. For example, one topic was Thorpe Park (theme park). I tried to think about something, anything, else, ( counting sheep), but i even connected that to the topic. It is really annoying me, and i find it so hard to go to sleep that it is making me feel really ill. Please help i don t know how to help! Ella
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012