Obsessed about weight. Keep searching for diet tips, pills etc. How to control obsession?

I am a late-teenage girl who has been diagnosed with anxiety , depression , agoraphobia , panic disorder and SUSPECTED, (but not diagnosed) personality disorder and body dismorphia. recently i have become so obsessed with my weight, (i am overweight , let me add) that it is now all i can think about. i have limited myself to 800 calories a day and do sit ups each day too. after finding out a friend is on 500 i now feel 800 is way too much and want to try and get down to 500 too. i weigh myself 2 or 3 times a day and i get so angry and disappointed if i have put on weight or not lost any. i have recently lost 10lb in 10 days. i think about making myself sick all the time but have a real phobia of being sick that i dont. i am constantly searching the internet for diet tips, taking diet pills and finding out what foods i can eat with little-no calories. does this sound like an eating disorder? or the beginings of an eating disorder? with being so overweight before i never ever looked into eating disorders so i dont know whether i do or don t. i am obviously not expecting a diagnosis from anybody, but just anyone who may be able to suggest whether it sounds like something that they recognise as an issue... i feel like it has taken over my life and it is all that s on my mind these days, but similarly the power i get from being in control of what i eat is amazing.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012