Observed small lumps at the base of penis after continual sex. Suffered with pain. Signs of infection?

ive been sleeping with a woman for a while now, after having sex for most of a night a few days ago i noticed a few small lumps at the base of my penis where the hair follicles are, their white with black heads. they also hurt, they hurt a lot the day after though the pain has been decreasing over the past few days, should i be worried or would this just be irritation from having sex for a long period of time?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013