Object like rubber band in stool, green-brown color. Tapeworm?

I had what felt like a rubber band in my stool - it got caught on it s way out and i grabbed a wad of toilet paper and pulled - but it felt like it was attached to a rubber band and it finally snapped. I looked at what i had and it appeard to have a distinct cut in it. later i had another BM and it looked like a green-brown rubber band was in my stool, about 6 long. was that a tapeworm?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
From history it seems that you might be having tap worm infestation.
go for stool test for ova and cyst of parasite and confirm tap worm infestation.
consult your doctor and go for anti-helminth treatment accordingly.
Keep your hand fingers nail clean and well cut.
Make a habit of cleaning your both hands with soap while coming from out side or handling something.
Ok and take care.