Obesity out of hand. Not on diet. MRI done to back for slight discomfort. Ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis. Advice?

HI my name is Robin i since started my diet i was 334 lbs always had a bad back over the years aleeve was my best friend however just around the time i started my diet around July 18th ive lost like 34 lbs about and eating very healthy i never liked fatty food or fried foods my obesity was getting really out o hand and i was telling my internist that it was coming on way too fast for what i was eating So he sent me for MRI of my back because thats where i was complaining of my discomfort right side around side but lower back for months in the same spot never moved Then after Ultra sound of my full abdomen and pelvis nothing normal, blood of my kidney and liver normal just this past week i decided to go to my gastric Dr his PA sent me to have Hida scan he wrote with CCk but because down here in Florida there seems wish i would have known a shortage of CCK during my test injection first one hours in machine then out drank BOOST didnt feel the typical pains in my abdomen what i felt was like bad cheek pains going down my legs like lower back issues nothing in the Gallbladder area Ive been diagnosed with Biliary Dyskinesia however i do not have nausea , throwing up feelings, i only have a tiny annoying pain not all the time in my right and left side or my lower back... im concerned im seeing a surgeon this Thursday 2 yrs ago i felt cramping came home hr later i was taken to walk in clininc thought i would die I just called them they gave me a shot in my hip for 2 yrs never happened again my ejection fracture they said at radiology was at 19% what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013