Obesity, fungus over skin, depression. On antibiotics. What can help?

i am concerned about my friend Margot, who is extremely obese and cannot reach her feet, nor lower legs. They are covered with fugus. Her doctor, who practice traditional, as well as Chinese herbal, gave her an herb, which helped for a short while, but it made her ill. He gave her cream to put on the feet and under breasts, etc., but the lower part of the body, she can't reach. It is making her depressed. I thought perhaps she needed an antibotic, in addition to a tropoical medicine. Is there a home remedy that would help? I am trying to get her help with someone who can put the medcine on feet and legs. Thank you. Louise
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
greeting..

I have gone through your querry I understood your concern.it is great you helping her...Fungal infection on her body in now spreading she need urgent anti fugal antibiotic IV(Intravenous)/oral..and tropical(local application) and need to be examine.and may require investigation..thank.