It is appreciable to know that you have started regular exercises to reduce your weight.
Along with regular exercise, a low calorie low fat diet should be followed such as:
1. Avoid eating white breads, rice and pasta. They have high calories and increases the blood sugar level.
2. It is better to have complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, oatmeal and brown rice.
3. Consume low fat versions of milk and cheese and avoid oily foods.
4. Have a diet rich in low calorie protein foods such as egg whites, skinless chicken, fish, etc.
5. It is better to avoid soft drinks and fruit juices which are rich in calories.
Instead, drink large amount of water (about 6 to 8 glasses) throughout the day.
6. Dietary fiber
such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts can also be included in the diet.
Most important, please do not make hurry in reducing weight.
of the body functions at its normal rate & any measures taken to hasten up this process can be harmful.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.