Obesity, dizziness, blurred vision, slurred speech. CT scan, blood work normal. Treatment?

My daughter is 23 years old, overweight and works the overnight shift. three times in the last week, while at work she has gotten dizzy, blurred vision and most alarming slurred speech and inability to process language although she knows what she wants to say. During last nights episode her co-worker said that 20 minutes prio she had eaten bread sticks and drank a fountain coca-cola. We went to the ER 2 days ago where they performed CT scan and complete blood work up (5 hours after episode) and everything was fine. Yet this occurred again this morning. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012