Obesity. Suggest diet plan. Maintain vitamins and minerals. Calories to be burnt?

i m 35 year old female..i weigh around 73 kgs...5.3 is my height...i need to reduce my weight badly..plz suggest me a good diet plan to shed off my weight..and that too indian based diet i want..please provide me each and everything i have to eat in the breakfast, lunch and dinner too. i dont want to lose my vitamins and minerals...plz make sure that all will be there...and i have hair falling problem too..so plz suggest me a good and balanced diet..like how many calories i have to take and how many calories i have to burn by exercise...want to reduce it in 3 months a lot around 10 kgs. plz make a help for me..thnk u very much..

I particulary need a indian based well balanced diet plan....
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Hi Friend,
Welcome to HCM Forum

I will provide you how to eat each day and what to eat to decrease weight sooner .. You will never lose vitamins or minerals or loss of hair..
Make a note of following steps to reduce weight successfully.

Aside from beef, there are also other foods that rich in iron and protein, such as red kidney beans or low fat Paneer. Spinach and bean sprouts, as well as soybean curd or tofu and 1 cup brown rice may be used to replace beef in Days 5 and 6.

Diet Indian Version

Day 1. All fruits. All kinds of fruit may be consumed except for bananas. 10-12 glasses of water should be consumed throughout the day.

Day 2. All vegetables. All sorts of vegetables may be consumed during the second day. Potatoes may be served during breakfast to boost energy levels. A mixture of greens and boiled vegetables as well as the GM diet wonder soup may be served during lunch and dinner.

Day 3. Mixture of fruits and vegetables. A mix of fruits and vegetables may be consumed on Day 3, together with 10-12 glasses of water. Bananas are still not allowed in this day.

Day 4. Banana and milk. Skim milk and banana, together with the GM wonder soup or any type of vegetable soup may be served on this day. For Indian practitioners, yogurt may be served instead of skim milk.

Day 5. Brown rice, curd and tomatoes. Soybean curd or 1 cup of brown rice may be used as a substitute for beef, or a cup of cottage cheese. Tomatoes are important to match with the day’s meal, along with cucumbers.

Day 6. Brown rice and vegetables. On Day 6, brown rice or other beef substitute will be matched with vegetables, but potatoes are still restricted. It is best to consume cottage cheese and soybean curd in vegetable bowls.

Day 7. Brown rice, vegetables and fruits. Two cups of brown rice may be consumed together with unlimited servings of vegetables and fruits. Fruit juice may also be taken along with 8-10 glasses of water.

Try this out and reduce excess weight.
Hope this information will help you.
Take Care.