Obesity. Hepatitis C, osteo arthritis, has edema, lump in liver and bladder, cold. What is the solution?

my husband is 60 he has hep c he has become extremely obese in less than a year he has osteo arthritis. for at least 2mo he's been exstreamly thirsty and is retaining water so bad ligued is liturally running down hin back of his legs.his left side os his body has edema so bad if you touch it or poke it it leaves an indentation.he's circulation is very poor he's always cold and half the time I feel like he's on another planit when I try to talk to him.I think I feel a lump by his liver or bladder.please can you give me some advice.im 42 and I'm scared he looks yellow.he doesn't drink or use drugs sorry I'm disabled I guess he has to die because I can't afford a credit card.what happened to helping some one in need.in sorry I wasted your time he's crying I've got to go.godbless
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear madam,

I am sorry but he needs to be seen by a doctor because he has so many comorbidities that prescribing any medicine is difficult .

Dr. Shruti