Obese with lipodermatosclerosis on legs and PCOS. Suffered PE and DVT in the past. On warfarin. Need advice on exercises to lose weight

I have lipodermatosclerosis (both legs) and suffered a PE and DVT 10 months ago. 54 year old obese woman. I m wearing compression stockings, am currently on warfarin for at least a couple more months. I m working to lose weight ( PCOS contributing cause) and currently have no swelling in either ankle. I m walking as exercise, which I m working to increase. Also swimming and dancing. Are these useful exercises in supporting/increasing leg circulation? Are there others I should be practicing?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012