Obese, using gels for low testosterone levels and C-Pap for sleep apnea, have a stressful job. Suggestive remedy?

My husband uses testosterone gel in the morning after showering. His levels are so low he uses 3 pumps per shoulder of the 1.62% prescription gel. He is 53 years old, causacian, 6 3 and 330#. I try to encourage him to exercise and lose weight but haven t been successful. He complains of being tired ALL the time and is grumpy most of the time. He also has sleep apnea and uses his C- PAP every night. His stress level at work is very high. What can I do to help him? I feel like I m losing MY mind. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013