Obese, trouble standing up straight, dizzy, sweat. On meds for BP. How to lose weight ?

I m obese, I m 5 foot 3 inches and I weight 263 lbs the last time I looked. I m working hard to loose weight by changing my diet and cutting down on my eating. Lately I have been having trouble standing up strait after sitting for a period of time and I get really short of breath and I feel like my bloodpressure is low because I get dissy and sweat. Is this problem going to go away provinding I loose 100.00 pounds or more. I would like to get back down to 130 pounds. I take meds for high blood pressure and other problems Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012