Obese, suffer with perimenopausal dysfunctional uterine bleeding, have problem in standing for long hours. Labs with high ESR, CRP. Cause?

I am a 49 year old woman. Obese. Weight 94 kg. My major complaints are in two categories. Presently, I have been seen by rheumatologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and orthopedics . Symptoms resemble that of L% radiculopathy and lumbago. Can t stand for more than half an hour. They have put me on chloroquine , etoricoxib, pragabalin, etc. All clinical tests including ANA tests for rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren s syndrome are negative. The only lab finding is raised ESR and positive CRP. Chloroquine now for 5 months and etoricoxib for about a month. Not much relief. I have had suffered from perimenopausal dysfunctional uterine bleeding for the past 12 years. Treated with various combinationso f progesterone. Underwent TCRE in 2009. Then took 6 GnRH agonist also this year. Very heavy periods have resumed--up to 21 pads type. What could be the problem that has led to consistently raised ESR and CRP/ Will be grateful.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer