Obese person feeling heat and numbness in leg. How to relieve pain and reduce weight?

hey my name is phyllis and i am a 44yr old black obese female . about 2yrs ago i went to a football game and i stood the whole game. a few days later heat was in my legs, then about a month later numbness came into the lower part of my legs like for the knee down to the foot, now all this happened 2yrs ago well because of my weight then i have medicaid i can get a mmr done because the insurance company wont pay. so ive been suffering all this time in pain i cant describe, ive tried losing weight so i can get the test but its hard because my legs and feet hurt so bad so my question is do you have any suggestions to help ease this pain ive tried almost everything but nothing helps. the feet are back and forth hot then freezing . i want to cut them off myself sometimes thats how bad they hurt, doctors and bone specialist tell me that they cant help me until i lose the weight but how can i lose the weight if i cant exercise??// please i will try anything before i remove these feet myself. desperate
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012