Obese, low libido, receding hairline. Where in Chennai can I opt for hormone replacement therapy for weight?

Dear Dr. Manoranjan, I am Srinivas, working as HR professional in an MNC. My age is 46 years, weight 96 kgs and height 5.6 . My libido also came down drastically, and my hairline also receding( I think male pattern baldness ). I tried many diets but the results are temporary. I came to know that there is harmone replacement therapy for weight reduction and increased activity. Is there any consultation available in Chennai sir. Regards Srinivas 0000 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012