Obese, irregular periods, dry skin, hair loss, diarrhea, white bits in stool. Hypothyroidism?

Hi, I m 15 and I m pretty sure I have hypothyroidism . My mother has it so I guess its hereditary. I ve never got tested but I ve always been obese , and consuming low amounts of calories AND exercising have done nothing. I also only get my period every 3-4 months, and I have very dry skin and hair loss . However, that isn t my concern. My concern is that I m on my first period in 3 months and have been for 6 days now. I ve had diarrhea and white bits in my stool. I was just wondering if this has a connection with hypothyroidism. Please help, thanks :)
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012