Obese, have heavy and long abnormal periods, have bleeding with chunky blood after masturbation. What is the cause and cure?

Im 20 years old and obese, I normally have heavy long periods but are abnormal. ill be on for three weeks and off for two months. After i masturbate when im not on my period i bleed and chunky blood comes out as well. please help? i also sometimes have a bit of odor from the vagina but goes away after i shower, i figured it was because i sweat downthere. ??lyn
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Your menstrual history suggests that you could perhaps be suffering from metropathic cycles and the fact that you are obese points to the suggestion of polycystic ovaries as the possible cause. This needs further evaluation and proper management as prolonged heavy periods can deprive you of iron reserves and cause anemia. The fact that you see bleeding after masturbation suggests two possibilities-trauma to the local parts or hormonal influence. In the current scenario, you need an evaluation by a specialist in person fr further management. Please maintain a healthy BMI, do regular exercise and have a healthy diet. Hope this helps.