Obese, has heavy sweating, persisting severe itching on tummy, used lotions, anti-itch creams, no relief

I HAVE SEVER ITCHING ON MY TUMMY AT THE WAIST LINE. I HAVE HAD 2 CHILDREN, SO I HAVE STRETCH MARKS . ALSO OVER WEIGHT SO I DO HAVE EXTRA SKIN THAT HANGS DOWN SOME. THERE IS NOT ALOT OF SWEAT OR MOISTURE IN THAT AREA SO IT NOT THAT AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE DRY. THIS HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE TIGHT CLOTHES ON AND ALSO WHEN CLOTHES ARE NOT THAT TIGHT. THE ITCHING AT TIME IS ALMOST EMBEARABLE, LIKE I WANT TO TAKE A BRUSH AND SCRATCH MY SKIN OFF (SORRY I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD) BUT IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I HAVE USED REGULAR LOTIONS AND ANTI-ITCH CREAMS THAT HELP FOR THE MOMENT BUT IT ALWAYS COMES BACK. ALSO IT SEEMS TO GET REALLY REALLY BAD WHEN HOT/WARM WATER TOUCHES IT. WHICH KILLS ME CAUSE I LOVE HOT SHOWERS/BATH. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012