Obese, fluctuating weight even with workout, want to try pills for rapid weight loss. Is it worthy?

Hi my name is noor . Am going to turn 20 this may. I lost weight befor i used to weight 97 kilos then i became 67. But the problem is that i could t maintain that much loss, so i gained weight back again. Now i weight between 77 and 80 kilos i just couldn t lose weight again although I work out on the gym one hour a day . Am asking you what should i do exactly? Recently i start thinking about taking pills . What do you think? what should i do i want to weight 63 kilos before my birthday.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012