Obese child with swollen stomach after meals, has excessive hunger. What can be done to get over obesity?

hi i have a 3 and a half year old little girl and her stomach looks really swollen nearly every time she eats. We really watch what she eats we also have 2 boys she is the middle child and the boys dont seem to have this problem, she is always asking for food (I mean ALWAYS) and i watch her protion sizes but im worried about obesity . I have an aunty who is alittle on the large size but my parents have always been average and my husband is a professional footballer so we always eat healthy i am 30 and way 55 kilos and am not on thelarger size she is 16.8 kilos and will be 4 in december. I worry about her weight and just want to check she isnt gluten free or dairy free?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012