Obese, back problem, sleep apnoea, angina, inability to walk, stand for long. How to convince for treatment?

I am engaged to a great guy. but he is very obese, doesn t eat any veggies or fruit, and i have to fuss just to get him to drink water. he also does very little exercising, and lies in bed 80% of the day. he has moved the tv from the living room to the bedroom, and at one moment he even had the computer in there. he complains of back problems, and cannot walk/stand for very far/long, has sleep apnea and angina. how can i get him to understand this isn t healthy at all?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012