Obese after abortion due to period problem. What can help her lose weight?

My wife is 21 years old now. At the earliest She has some problems in her period which is not continued at dot date on every month and she feels pain sometimes. Besides we got to know that she was pregnant on April 2011. But she had exam at the door step and also other problems. So we desided for miscarriage . After this matter she become fat specially her belly. And she wants to be thin. So, how can we solve the problem? Now her period does not open for last two months. We tested but result is negative. Please give me some solution.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012