Obese, abnormal periods, having hair fall. How to treat sever hair fall ?

doctor i am 18 years hair are falling fastly for about six months ...firstly i thought it was due to seson change ( winter)..but hair fall is still there...before my age 12 years ,my hair was thicker and long ..but after it my hair started thinner and grey...but it was it is not normal menses are abnormal too ...then i started taking medicine when i was 17 .by taking medicine doctor said ur LH are in normal range but menses yet come late ...and doctor said just lose ur weight and u will get normal menses ...and from 83 ,i become 74 in weight ..and my hair falling become fast ......plz doctor tell me what should i do for my hair falling
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Welcome to HCM,
You need to check thyroid profile,serum ferritin level.
These are major investigations to be done.
Can you tell about current hairfall and hairdensity?

actually here your signs and symptoms shows that there are more probiblity of you are suffering from pco firstly you have to go for sonography and then find out the cause for obesity that can be done by checking serum insulin level and thyroid profile after doing all these i would sujjest you to opt for homoeopathic treatment for complete cure.. weight reduction is also one part through which harmonal balance can be made but you will require a complete proper medication along with it

take care