Obese. Having depression, mild asthma. Also have dizziness. Suggest to get tested for blocked coronary artery?

Hi I am 48 and considered obese ( BMI around 32). I have a long history of depression and I m Venlafaxine for this. I have real difficulty losing weight and seem to have lost all athletic motivation over the last few years. My diet is probably a little high in saturated fat but I don t smoke. I do hav mild asthma . I have been feeling fairly non-specific chest pain for some time (2-3 years), usually short in duration and not especially on exertion. I also get light headed sometimes dizzy.. Would you suggest I get tested for blocked coronary and/or carotid arteries?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013