O-ve blood group, low Hb, urine infection, 7 month pregnant. Any problems for pregnancy ?

dear sir my name is AAAA i hail frm INDIA (Bangalore)am 23 years old and am 7 months pregnant yesterday a week back had my blood ad urine tests in which my blood group is o negative nad my haemoglobin is 11.2 gm/dl yesterday i visited a doctor whr she said i have lot of urine infection nd p.p is low nd have less of heamoglobin , sir can u please tel me do i have any serious problem will these things effect my pregnancy or my baby . r these things very serious problems . please suggest me hw can i cure them. please help am worried .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012