Nursing triplets, stopped due to lack of milk. Periods ended, have milky discharge. Is it a hormonal change?

I had triplets a year ago.... And breastfed them for 5months. I could do no more as I could not produce enough milk.... I never noticed afterwards wether I making milk or not. Recently a week just before my periods I could feel my breast tender and I could squeeze out a milk like discharge . I got frightened and thought maybe its because of the ecp that I had or the normal hormonal changes. My periods have just ended but I m still having the tender breast and discharge. Plz help
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer