Nursing the baby, not had periods since delivery, experienced brown discharge. Is it implantation bleeding?

Hi, I have 2 girls one is 2 and the other is 8 months now I am breastfeeding the 8 month old exclusively...we have started solids since she was 5 months. I still breastfeed every 3 hours or so with her...I run a lot and havent had a period. I did not get a period with my first until she was 13 months but I was on BC. I am not on BC with my 8 month old I did not like its effects the first time around...anywyas this past saturday I experiences brown discharge for a majority of the day...Sunday came and it was no longer brownish in color. Could this be implantation bleeding should I be taking a test?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013