Nurse said gestational age is 6 weeks 2days. But had periods on that day. Opinion?

hi, i just went to the obgyn today and found out i am pregnant. The nurse said i am about 6wks and 2 days. I started my last period in December(last month) around the 15th. About 3-4 days prior to starting my period i took the plan b pill because my bf and i had an accident. My question is... is there a way I could ve conceived before taking that pill and starting my period? If i am in fact 6wks and 2days that means i would have conceived on the 17th of december.. i was on my period that day and i dont think we would have been doing that while i was on my period. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013