Nurse, accidentally pricked myself while preparing used lancet of a patient infected with viral hepatitis. Suggestion?

Hi, I m a nurse, 25 y/o. Last week, I was preparing my patient s lancet and was about to prick him for his blood glucose monitoring when I accidentally pricked myself instead. I didn t notice I was holding the lancet backwards and so I pricked my index finger after pushing the releasing button. I asked the patient if the lancet he gave me was new and said it has been used once, a few hours ago. My patient has diabetes and has jaundice . He was tested for Hepatitis B ( HbsAg ) last week which came out non-reactive, but he s still being considered as having Viral Hepatitis. Is there a possibility of me getting infected with whatever hepatitis virus the patient has after a lancet prick? What should I do? Should I get tested?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012