Numerous bumps after shaving off pubic hair, no itching or burning. Chances of genital warts?

I am a 50 year old male. I have what would appear to look like genital warts , but it does not itch , burn or appear redning. However I have noticed that when i have shave my pubic hair off, it would appear that i may have nick a wart as there patern lines up to overlap each other. Are genital warts transferable by razor blade when shaving and do they always burn, itch or have redness, because mine never do and 1 is dark brown like a mole or freckle?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012