Numbness, tired, head heaviness, ringing in ears. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I feel num and tiered, feel like I will collapse, like my head is full of air, feel like having a ring around my head. This happend 6or 7 weeks before I visited my Gp and after 3 day went to hospital emergency they checked my BP and and both of them said it is just tieredness, I stayed at home for few days it went. Now three days before it came back, The strange thing is when I do something with force, It gets better for a while. I am tiered now want to get out of it. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012