Numbness, tingling, loss of sensation, panic attacks, fear. Taking provanol forte, venlift. Permanent cure?

Hello my illness started with numbness and tingling along with loss of sensation my doctor given me etizola beta and clonotril which i am taking from last two years. But suddenly one month back i got heavy panick attack where i use to get lot of fear and low confidence and feeling to cry so my doctor change the medicine to Provanol forte (0.5),venlift od(37.5) and solian(50) My query is i am taking such medicine from such long time but still i need to take it is there any permanent solutions to all this
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012