Numbness, tingling in limbs, dry throat, watery eyes, fatigue, TSH normal. what could this be?

I am a 38-year-old female who was diagnosed with hypothyroidism six years ago, after the delivery of my first child. I had another healthy pregnancy four years ago and then lost a baby at 12 weeks last year and one at 15 weeks this year. In addition, I ve been having unexplained numbness and tingling in my arms and hands as well as my legs and feet . My throat is often dry and usually hoarse, and my eyes are typically watering. In addition, I m constantly cold and am often exhausted for no reason. Are these all symptoms that relate to hypothyroidism, or do you think something else is going on? My TSH levels are within the normal range, as I am on medication and am checked periodically. Thank you. Ann
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012