Numbness, tingling in head, pressure, shock sensation in arms, legs, feet. Suggestions?

Hi for the last week I ve had numbness and tingling In my head. Sometimes pressure as well, like someone is squeezing both sides of my head. The numbness is pretty constant throughout the day and constantly seems to rotate from one side of my head to the other. I ve also experienced an electric static feeling in my arms, legs and feet . Not nearly as frequent as the head numbness and tingling. I ve also been fatigued for several weeks, not having my normal amount of energy to function on a daily basis. Any suggestions on what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013