Numbness, tingling in fingers. Taking phentermine, hydrochlorot, levofloxacin. Side effects of medication?

Hello, I am on several different meds right now ( Phentermine 37.5mg,hydrochlorot 50mg,endocet 7.5mg, and I took a levofloxacin last night before bed.....well this morning I woke up and my fingers are numb and tingly, could this be a side affect from one of those or an interaction of some kind or did i just lay on them wrong? This has happened in the past when I have nt been on these meds but never in both hands at the same time.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013