Numbness, tingling in different areas of body, needs support always. Diagnosed reversal of cervical lordosis. MS ?

my 20 year old daughter has been having problems with numbness and tingling in different areas of the body. it has progressed in less than six months to the point where she cannot go up or down steps alone, or get in the tub alone. if she goes out she needs a cane or crutches or another person to support herself. the diagnosis is reversal of the cervical lordosis . her pain management doctor who she saw once said that there has to be something else wrong that they are not finding. could she also have ms.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012