Numbness, tingling in arms and legs with sharp pain between elbow and wrist, neck pain, swelling in legs, on vitamin and nerve related tablets. Cause?

Hello doctor I had a numbness and tingling pain in both my legs and arms. After taking some vitamin tablets ( vitamin b and nerve related tablets given by the doctor) the severity of the pain become less. Now I had a numbness and a pain like electric shock in my hand specially between elbow and wrist and a numbness feeling in my right leg and also sometimes pain in neck. Also I feel a slight swelling in my right leg ankle with no pain. What is the problem? Is it a serious condition?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012