Numbness, tingling feeling on face, heaviness on head due to weak nerves. MRI required?

Last yr had got demythylization and it got cleared with medication. Although nerves were weakened so whenever tired or stressed would get tingling feeling on left side of lips and left finger...which would last an hr or so and with rest go away. Last month onwards started getting heaviness of head on the top with feeling of nausea continuously. Along with feeling of numbness and tingling on left side of face on and off lightly on left hand little finger . It s persistent and 10 days ago pressure was so much on top of head that felt tender and bruised that I went for a head spa to get some comfort from massage. Do I need another MRI or is this something regarding recovery of nerves from previous attack?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012