Numbness, tingling and pain in the hands. Diagnosed with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome. Cure?

hi, i work at Subway and the last 3 weeks my hands have been going numb,tingly and dull aching. i have what almost feels like an elastic snapping that goes from my wrist to my elbows. my thumb area aches all the time. Went to the ortho and was diagnosed with Bilateral cts, bilateral cubital tunnel syndrome and de quervaines tendyovitis. I am currently doing therapy , what usually happens to someone that has this issue. im only 28
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012