Numbness, soreness and burning over small area on palate, blotchy and burning rash on face, bad taste in mouth. Reason?

Hi, A small area on my palate went numb yesterday and today it is feeling more sore (I had this about a month ago and it turned really very sore for a few days). I can;t recall burning it. At the same time I have developed a burning blotchy rash on my face (cheeks and over my nose ). It s starting to really burn. I have a bad taste in my mouth too. I m female, 42. Any ideas? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012