Numbness, severe pain in upper left thigh. Taken Meralgia Paresthetica injection, anti-depressants, Gabapentin. No relief. Treatment?

I was hit by a drunk head on nearly 3 years ago. I have had numbness & severe pain in my left upper thigh. Sometimes it goes down into my calf too. I can t work as a hair stylist anymore. I had to give it up because of the bad burning and pain. I ve been to many doctors. One called it Meralgia Paresthetica and gave me a injection in my rear-end. It maybe helped for a while but came right back. I ve done anti-depressents, Gabapentin drugs which made my ankles swell up & head aches. I m not obese , I wear a size 14. After this car accident in 2009, I can t even enjoy going for a walk, going to the Mall, or doing anything I used to be able to do. I have a Lawyer that is dragging his feet & tells me to keep going to Doctors & treatments. I ve done it all except surgery. Deborah
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012