Numbness on the foot post treatment for thigh injury, difficulty in moving toes. Suggestive treatment?

i am from bangladesh. i got step injury at the right thigh on 7 august. the injured place is fully cured but there has no sense on the foot . the toes can move upward but i cannot move them downward and angular side. there is no sense at my ankle. for this i cannot walk properly. what kind of treatment would you offer for me? i want to know about the treatment types, cost, period & the possibility to get the fully cure.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012