Numbness on the area of head affected with the bang. Any ideas?

i banged my head a week ago today above my right. a little cut and swelleng was all that was wrong but now its all healed and the swelling is gone. the thing thats worrying me is the numbness sensation i have. it starts from my eyebrow about 2cm wide all the way to the top of myhead, also when i touch my eyebrow i can feel movement on the top of my head. im in no discomfort or pain just concerned as this has never happened before. any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The trauma might have resulted in the damage to the nerve and the nerves take a longer time to heal as compared to the superficial wound. You should wait for 3-4 weeks for it to heal and most probably the sensation will return. In case if the sensation still doesn't return then probably it is a permanent damage. However considering the area where it has occured it wont lead to any complications.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.