Numbness on shin with weakness, lower back pain. Had been for sledding. Reason?

I woke up on New Year s Day and my left shin, and some of the inside, but not my calf (From the bottom of my knee to top of my ankle, actually a little on the inside of my ankle too) was numb. It has now been a week and 2 days no better. And some mid to lower back pain that followed 2 days after the numbness. Only thing I can think of is I went sledding and went off of a ramp and dropped straight down. Didn t think anything at the time. It hurt, but nothing major, until the numbness the next day.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013