Numbness on right side, lost sensations. MRI detected hemorrhage, taking concor. What shall I do?

I am 37 male,last Friday suddenly I feel numbness on my right side,I lost the sensations at all but I. Can move every things, I went to the hospital and a CT scan done any they found acute thalamic bleeding on the left side,I been admitted to the ICU for 3 days (tegratol,neoropean). I changed the hospital on day 4, MRI done any they found the hemorrhage there but smaller in size, origin of bleeding was from vein . they start giving me concor 10 and dexa nathozone, for 4 days. now I am at home with concor 5 and neuropean for one month, I am: not over weighted, non alcoholics,no hypertension,no cholesterol ,not diabetic. I need to why this happens with me and what shall I do in order to investigate my self. I am still feel numbness but I can fully controlled every things.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013