Numbness on right of jaw radiating to right, intense pain, affected vision, difficulty in opening mouth, taken ibuprofen. Cause and remedy?

I have a numbness on the right side of my jaw and now it has moved to the left side. It is moving up the left side of the face, at times the pain is so intense. The numbness now is the lsft side of my face and seems to have affected my left eye. I see double of everything. I went to the dentist and he said he didn t want to be my pain supplier and walked away. Amoxicillin . That evening I was in a lot of pain and and went to the ER and they gave me painkillers and Amoxicillin. When I woke up the next morning the bottom left side of my jaw, lips and teeth felt numb and this has continued and is still the same now. The pain has wore of a little but not completely so I have still been taking Ibuprofen . Also I can barely open my mouth - enough to put a straw through - which is also getting me down. I hope this makes sense
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012